* We have a modern equiptment , artwork, waiting area, body jewerly, and after care products .
* We offer 3 private , fully equipped stations, where the tattoo or piercing process takes place.
* The Store has a sterilization room where all the the surgical tools get individually packaged and steam sterilized .
* Sanitary inspection report from the city of Elizabeth , and autoclave testing is done periodically to ensure safety.
* On street parking ( No parking on monday 12-4 pm on the shop side of the street) please use other side!
* Walk-ins are welcome , but appointments are highly recomended.
* Your artwork is always welcome, or we can help you find something that will fit your criteria.
* Friendly and professional oriented atmosphere.
* Hours of operation are as follow : Monday - Saturday , 12:00 pm - 8:00 pm Sundays- Closed
* If you have children, we ask that you leave them home during your procedure. Be advised, only one friend can accompany you during a procedure.
Tattoo Pricing : $60.00 & up , small to medium size pieces are priced based on difficulty , detail and colors .The hourly rate is reserved for larger artwork 150.00 hr. Black & grey and 180.00 hr. color and is non negotiable. A (50.00 -100.00) deposit is required for custom tattoos ,for rendering of the project and appointment set up. This is a non-refundable fee.
Age Requirements & Acceptable Identification
To be tattooed or pierced you must be a least 18 years old. Valid ID is required. We accept the following:
1. Valid Driver's License
2. Current Passport
3. Military ID
4. Foreign Goverment ID (with photo)
5. State Issued ID
If you are under 18 years old, you will need to have a parent or legal guardian present, and provide the following information...
Minors must have a parent or legal guardian to be pierced/have jewerly changed/or stretched. You must also provide proof of realationship. The following are acceptable ID:
1. Any of the forms of acceptable identification listed above from both parent and minor on which either last names or addresses match.
2. A school issued photo ID and birth certificate is acceptable identification
1. If the parent has a different last name and address than the minor then legal documentation ( birth certificate, adoption papers,etc.) must be provided to verify the relationship.
2. If the legal guardian is not the parent, the adoption papers must be provided to verify the guardian's legal right to sign for the minor
Piercing Restrictions For Minors:
1. Infant 14: We will only pierce the earlobe. NOTHING ELSE.
2. 15+ We will pierce most common piercings ( naval,lip, cartilge,nose,etc.)
3. 16+ In addition to the above, we will pierce the tongue.
4. No nipple or genital piercing shall be perform under 18yrs of age regardless of parental consent.
416 Rahway Ave. Elizabeth N.J 07202